Thursday, July 28, 2011

No matter what

I think one of the biggest lessons I have learned from being married for awhile is no matter what never give up. When you get married, no one ever tells you how hard it is. That when you marry young, people get older and change with whatever life hands them and at some point you either grow together or apart. I feel like if you have love, deep true love for your partner, you will always have a ground to stand on.

I know that in no way shape or form, am I the same person I was 13 years ago and neither is my husband but at some point we learn to accept each other with all of the flaws. There were times when I cried hard and felt like if we just left each other we could be happier but in truth, with someone else in 13 years you would be at the same cross roads.

Dating is the fun part! You get to know someone and they show you whatever side they want to but people can go on for years being someone that their not. Then you get married and boom! Things change and you wonder what the heck happened to that person. They simply became their true self.

I am always shocked when people tell me that they have never farted in front of their husband or their husband never knew they pooped! It cracks me up because why not? If you are comfortable enough around someone to have a baby or let them see you naked, why not? He already know you do it and I doubt that he hides it from you.

Either way never give up! UNLESS he hurts you or is unfaithful. Never give up! The relationship will only get stronger by what you go through.

I may not have everything but I have everything I ever wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment