Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Here we go!!

My days have been so crazy! I thought I was busy before I had my son but now it's like I am in overdrive all of the time! Being a full time mom, wife and leader of a business is tough. I mean don't get me wrong, I knew it would be tough but I had no idea. It's funny people always say " You don't know what it is like until you have kids." It is so true! Life with one is tough, I can't imagine two. But we adapt!

Here is a typical day for me.. I get up anywhere from 5:30 to 7 if I am really lucky. Get my son up and dressed and make breakfast for him. Then, I get ready. Take Colt to daycare and then I head into work, which is never the same. Anyways, stay extremely busy for 8-9 hours and then pick up colt. Go home fix dinner for the family, eat, give colt a bath & bottle. Put him down for bed and maybe take a shower if I have enough energy. I have a hour of free time and then off to bed myself. Some where in all of that I have make sure my husband feels attention from me and I give my son the quality time he deserves. Not to mention myself.

The Blessing is having a family to love and hold. Never take for granted that they will always be here and despite how exhausting it maybe in the end....Enjoy and soak up every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment