Tuesday, July 26, 2011

How it all Started!!

I see this cute boy walk into a restaurant and I proceed to make my game plan on how I am going to take him home!

I had no idea what he liked or what kind of man he really was, I only knew that he had the most amazing blue eyes and a killer smile. Not to mention he had a laugh that made you want to act like a twelve year old! I was in love!! At that time, I had no idea what love would really entail but I knew that he was the one. Problem was I had to now convince him of that.

Moving on, My game plan at the time was to put him on whatever training I could with me. I am not sure all of the next steps that followed but by the end of the night I had mustered up enough courage to ask him out. I thought I was being slick by asking him if he needed a tour guide of Dallas,  I was available. He called me that night!!

That was almost 13 years ago and here we are making our way through life together with both ups and downs, we never expected!

No comments:

Post a Comment